NHM UP 2019 – Apply For Staff Nurse, ANM & Other Posts
Read more to get full details about all these questions-
Job Description Of NHM UP 2019-
(Click On Image To Enlarge)
Instructions For Filling The Form For NHM UP 2019 For 1100+ Vacancies-
UP Online Recruitment Application is spread over different Modules/Sections designed to capture information of the candidates related to Personal Profile, Contact details, Age, Educational Qualification,Experience, Location preferences and relevant upload of relevant document etc.
Details can be filled in multiple sessions after Registration. Before closing each session, applicants must save the information filled by clicking ‘Save’ button.
Before filling up the Online Recruitment Application, candidates are advised to go through the relevant Advertisement available on www.upnhm.gov.inand www.sams.co.in
A. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
(1) Applicants are advised to read the instructions and guidelines carefully before submitting application form.
(2) Only online application submitted before the closing date (February11,2019 11:59:59PM) shall be accepted. Application sent by any other mode shall be rejected.
(3) Incomplete details in application or application submitted without photograph along with signature/supporting documents shall be rejected.
(4) Applicants are required to provide all the mandatory information [Marked with * (asterisk) sign]in the application form.
(5) The applicants shall be responsible to ensure that all the details are successfully submitted online before the closing date. Applicantsshould ensure that the Applicant Status on Application Form is “Submitted Successfully”; Half–filled applications shall be treated as incomplete and shall be deemed to be rejected.
(6) Request for change or correction of any information shall not be entertained once online form is submitted. However, after the publication of screening outcome, if there would be any query regarding the screening outcome and their status. Candidates shall be given 2–4 days (Depending upon NHM approval) to raise their query. Screening committee shall reply to the candidates’ query within two working days of receipt of the e–mail. Based on conclusion of screening committee, screening remark of candidate may change.
(7) If a candidate submits more than one application form for the same position, his/her candidature shall liable to be cancelled. No communication shall be sent in this regard.
(8) In case of Person with Disability (PwD),applicants shall need to register under the following categories:
(a) blindness and low vision
(b) deaf and hard of hearing
(c) locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy .
(d) autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness
B. PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
(1) The Application can be submitted online through the URL http://upnhm.samshrm.com
(2) Click on to NEW REGISTRATION and if you are are registered user, enter Login ID & Password
(3) Before proceeding to register, applicants must ensure that they have read and understood the eligibility criteria, reservation policy etc. for the post they are applying for.
(4) After successfully registration with us, applicant shall get an SMS comprising User Id and Password Details, this may require to the candidate for future login and/or applying current available live jobs.
(5) Candidate should fill his/her basic details like Date of Birth (DOB), Address, State, Mobile Numbers, Email etc. very carefullyalong with other mandatory fields.
(6) Candidates should upload only the relevant document in the following sequence in a single file in .jpeg, .jpg and .png format of size not exceeding 500 KBs)
iii.Certificate of High school (10th Marksheet)
iv.Certificate of Intermediate school (10+2 Marksheet)
v.Certificate of Educational qualification and Experience, which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post.
vi.Registration Certificate(As per the requirement of the position which is mentioned in the detailed advertisement available on available on www.upnhm.gov.inand www.sams.co.in.
(7) After filling all the details, there is provision for preview the details which applicants have filled in the application form by clicking on“Preview Application”button before final submission. Preview page will display all the details that Applicants have mentioned in his/ her application form. Applicants are advised to go thorough all the details filled for the position carefully and attentively, as after the final submission of application form, applicant shall not be able to edit and/or resubmit the application again.
(8) Before final submission of online Application Form, read the declaration given on the website carefully and provide their consent on it, failing which Applicant will not be able to complete registration. Applicant must check the information details carefully before final submission of application form.
(9) Once Applicants are sure with the details filled by them in the application form, they can click on “Confirm & Submit Application” button for final submission of their applications.
(10) Upon successfully submitting the Application Form, applicant will receive an SMS on his/ her RMN (Registered Mobile No.) that will ensure application reference no. which can be used for future reference.Applicants can print/download his/ her application form.
(11) Applicant can view his/her application anytime by login to above website.
(12) Candidates are advised to take a print of this page by clicking on the “print” option available for their future reference.